"Referral has taken 5 months"
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by Hastily833 (as ),
1) GP did not explain I was going to go through TRAQS.
2) 6 weeks elapsed between GP appointment and being contacted by TRAQS.
3) The appointment given by TRAQS was at Wolverhampton Hospital, which I declined due to travelling difficulties (transport) and it being well out of the area I live (I would find this very difficult for follow up appointments, and costly).
4) I did not hear anything else from TRAQS which prompted me (2 weeks later) to phone them. They replied no appointments available.
5) Eventually received an appointment for January 2014 for PRH, received in mid December.
6) Received a letter a week before cancelling the appointment by the hospital.
7) Had to phone again – they found me an appointment for late March. This has taken 5 months since being referred.