"All the staff regardless of grade ..."

About: Cheltenham General Hospital

All the staff regardless of grade or position were polite, helpful and I always felt like a patient and not a number. I have had various visits to Cheltenham General since moving here 12 years ago and have always encounterd throughly professional staff. I've never been left waiting around and the service I've received is efficient and effective. I think some people forget how busy and pushed to the limit the NHS is and some just like to moan for the sake of it. Cheltenham is a good hospital providing good services - we should think ourselves lucky.

The only thing is the age old problem of parking but I believe they are trying to rectify this at the moment.

At a recent visit with my child to A&E we were in and out within 40 minutes - what more can I say - fantastic!

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive and constructive comments - they have been passed on to the department concerned.

With regard to car parking, we recognise that it can sometimes be difficult to find a space, however the Trust has several measures in place to try to improve parking for both patients and staff.

We are pleased that your visit to A