"A big thank you to the Endoscopy Unit and Nutrition Clinic"

About: Heartlands Hospital / General surgery

I wanted to say a big thank you to the Endoscopy Unit and Nutrition Clinic.

My Uncle recently went in for a operation. He is 91 years old and the care and attention he has received is amazing.

The staff work so hard in the Endoscopy Unit, I was with my Uncle throughout the day and the attention the Nurses give to each patient is above and beyond there duties.

I would like to say a special thanks to Barbara Dorouaston in the Nutrition Clinic who has been so supportive to me and my Uncle throughout this process.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Nicece1

Thanks you for taking the time and trouble to email Patient Opinion website regarding your Uncle's experience at Heartlands Hospital.

I have passed on your feedback to the Endoscopy and Nutrition clinic staff who I know will be thrilled to receive your email.

I have also emailed Barbara with your kind words.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your uncle

Response from Heartlands Hospital

It was nice to hear such feedback from yourself and I hope you Uncle is well on the mend. I will certainly pass on these comments to Barbara and the team for you. Kind regards Margaret Mitchell Deputy Head of Patient Services