"Excellent service"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

My husband was referred to Royal Preston Hospital by the GP for hernia repair. The surgery, however was done in Chorley General Hospital. I was highly impressed by the warmth, care and respect that the the staff of the hospital showed to my husband and I. The level of carefulness displayed by every nurse or doctor that saw my husband was amazing. They all carried out checks to be sure they had the right patient. Another wonder was the fact that he was completely mobile a few hours after the operation. In fact, everything was perfect - the arrangement of the ward, the privacy provided and the staff members. I sincerely thank the staff and especially the surgical consultant and his team for the great work they are doing.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments; please be assured that they will be shared with the staff concerned. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.