"Suspected 'TIA' - 22/3/14"

About: William Harvey Hospital

The service I received was exceptional from all levels of staff, from initial admittance to final discharge. I was full informed at all times on what was happening through various Handovers over a 24 our period. I had CT scans and a lumbar puncture all carried out with highly professional care, attention and thought for me as a frightened and anxious patient. In view of the current high focus media attention and negative PR I was expecting the worse and was completely blown away by the care I received. My wife and I are both very grateful to all the staff involved and can't thank them enough. The Doctor who carried out my LP was just brilliant, he completely put me at ease and reassured me - he was completely correct. Not a great day in my life but I'm through it, and know with all the tests that were carried out that I'm on the mend. Many thanks to all again.

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback and I am really pleased to read how happy you were with the service provided by our staff. We are very proud of our staff who work very hard to provide a personalised service as efficiently as they can. A great team effort and I am sure they will appreciate you feedback.

Best wishes for your continued recovery.