"Ent dept"

About: Royal Sussex County Hospital

During the year 2012 I attended ENT clinic many times and went on to have surgery at your hospital . I travelled a great distance so that I could recieve the expert and wonderful treatment from my consultant and his team .If my appointment was 9 am my consultant was always there before me ,and I was often seen before my appiontment time . The entire staff secretarys ,nursing ,doctors, in fact everyone I came across were always helpful and proffesional and I always came away completely satisfied with the treatment I recieved . Following my surgery I can only say that all that could be done to make my stay as comfortable as possible was done .The nursing staff ,from Marton to carer helped to ensure that I recieved the best care that could be given .As I say I travelled a good distance to have my treatment there and staff even continued to make plans for my continued care when I returned home .I felt safe in your care and would have no hesitation in reccomending you to my family and friends . Your hospital may have parts that are old and worn but it really is the people who work there that make it the great place it is . Keep up thr good work . I should have written this earlier but better late than never .

Response from Royal Sussex County Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact our PALS Team on 01273 664973 or by email at pals@bsuh.nhs.uk.

Patient Experience Team