"MSK Assessment Centre"

About: Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Process surrounding treatment for MSK (foot and ankle) issues is terrible. Long waiting times with very poor levels of communication, misinformation and lack of clarity throughout the process. The communication flows between GP, Podiatry and MSK Assessment Service is tenuous at best - with conflicting messages, appointments and pathways given to patients. A beacon of light in this horrendous process has been the receptionist at the Physio Outpatient Department, who I can't praise enough, however, her supervisors and all other staff I have come into contact with throughout have been on a spectrum of rude, unsympathetic and unhelpful. I am very extremely dissatisfied, angry and frustrated with the whole service, and I remain no closer to a good outcome for my condition...

Response from Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Thank you for your comments regarding the foot and ankle service at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre. I am very sorry that your experience did not meet the standard you could expect. We would be very happy to investigate the issues you have raised and provide you with a response. If you would like us to do this, please do not hesitate to contact Eileen Benn on 01865 223259 or at eileen.benn@ouh.nhs.uk who will be happy to discuss the complaint process with you. Your positive feedback about the receptionist of the Physiotherapy outpatient department is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the relevant managers.