"Thank you so much for your help"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Community Rehabilitation Pinderfields General Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I had to have two major operations on my legs to prevent fractures to the femurs. I was discharged from hospital in late December 2013 having been supported by hospital phyiotherapists and occupational therapists. I was using two crutches because of being only to partially weight bear and felt very vulnerable at first.

The Community physiotherapist visited me in the New Year and came weekly until February. Yesterday she visited and discharged me from her service as I now attend a day centre where physiotherapy is available. During those weeks I have been given exercises to improve my balance, gradually increase weight bearing.

Without the help and advice of the Community Physio I am sure I would not have made such a good recovery as I have done and today I only need to use a walking stick when outdoors. Thank you so much for your help.

Response from Paul Jepson, Patient Liaison Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Hattie

we really appreciate your kind comments and wish you well with your continued rehabilitation.

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

Thank you these kind comments. we wish you well with your continuing rehabilitation.