"Fertility clinic"

About: Birmingham Women's Hospital

I have no comment of the hospital as unforunatly I never made it to my appointment due to being gridlocked on the motorway for nearly 2 hours. I phoned the clinic to inform them i would be late but they said I would have to rebook. I am dissatisified with the service as I cant control the motorway and I was not informed when the clinic opens or closes. I travelled hours and lost a days pay for nothing. I believe the clinic should make people aware of times they close and allowances for traffic on the motorway. I am very upset as I only have limited time to start my fertilty journey due to reprpductive issues and my new appointment isnt until May. I have to phone to check for cancelled appointments. I will not refer the clinic to others unless something is done about waiting times even though we are private patients!!

Response from Birmingham Women's Hospital

We are sorry to hear about your experience and that you have been frustrated by the service. Your comments will be fed back to the Fertility Centre and we will also review the information available to patients regarding opening and closing times. If you would like to speak to anyone further about your concerns, please contact our PALS Advisors on 0121 627 2747.