"While on holiday in Ripon I took ..."

About: Harrogate District Hospital

While on holiday in Ripon I took ill and was taken to Harrogate Hospital. The treatment I received firstly in A & E and then the nurse on Fountains Ward and lastly Jervaulx ward was fantastic. Nothing was a bother to the Nurses and Doctors. I would like to send them all a very Big Thank You keep up the good work.

Many thanks

Betty Howe

Nothing

The food also was very good wih plenty of choice and was at the right temperature.

Response from Harrogate District Hospital

Dear Betty

Many thanks for taking the time to post your lovely comments on the Choices website. I am delighted to hear that you had a good experience being cared for by the trust and I do hope you are recovering following your hospital stay.

I will make sure your comments are passed to the team in the Emergency Department and to colleagues on Fountains and Jervaulx wards - plus the catering team will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed the menu choices during your stay. We consider that good nutrition is a key part of the wellbeing and recovery process for all our patients so it is good to hear your views on this important issue.

Best wishes