"Fantastic support and relaxing environment"

About: New Forest Birth Centre

I stayed at the New Forest Birth Centre following the birth of our son at Princess Anne in Southampton. The birth itself had been quite difficult and I ended up having to have a Caesarian. We stayed the first night in Southampton and then transferred across here. The location and facilities are superb, the staff were all incredibly attentive and supportive, without being overbearing. They helped me to establish breast feeding and were a fantastic source of advice and support during the two days that we stayed here. My husband was able to visit freely and joined us for our first family lunch in the lounge/ dining room. This combination of support and freedom made the first few days of motherhood a really positive time. I would wholeheartedly recommend the New Forest Birth Centre to other new mums.

Response from New Forest Birth Centre

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us and for your lovely comments about the New Forest Birthing Centre. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience and will forward your comments to the Matron to share with their staff.