"I was a law student suffering ..."

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I was a law student suffering from serious depression in late 2006 and was sent to NMGH by friends. The doctors and nurses were very lovely and professional. Thank you all for looking after me so well during my most difficult time. I was away from my home country and had no one to turn to at that time. The hospital staff not only gave me medical care but also lots of emotional supports. They helped me get in touch with my family, helped my mom get a visa to come to the UK to visit me and etc...

I am properly treated and now a lawyer and interpreter at the other end of the world. My life would not be what it is now without your help. I am now writing a letter to the hospital to extend my thanks. Excuse my English :P

Would you reserve the smoking room please? And maybe more music by Rachmaninoff , Coldplay and Chopin, thank you very much.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We'ver very glad to that you were well cared for, and that you are doing well. The services involved are provided at the hospital by the Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust, and we will pass this message on to them.