"Treatment"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I was sent to your A & E dept. by my GP on Monday 24th February and then was taken to AMU from where I went (for a short time) to Tilgate ward. I would like to let you know I had the most excellent treatment from every member of staff, at every level, I encountered. If you can, please convey my thanks to everybody in these departments - their help was very gratefully appreciated.

Dear Anonymous,

I will ensure that you comments are shared with everyone involved.

KInd regards

Ian

Response from Ben Mearns, Chief of Medicine, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thanks again.

Dr Ben Mearns

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous, Thank-you for taking the time to post such positive comments about our great teams in A&E, AMU and Tiilgate Ward. We're really proud of all our staff and its very good to see comments such as yours. I will ensure that you comments are shared with everyone involved. KInd regards Ian Mackenzie Director of Information and Facilities ---------------------------------------- Dear Anonymous Thanks very much for thinking of us and your comments will be fed back to the team. It is great that we were able to help and I hope that you are well. Thanks again. Dr Ben Mearns