"The absolute profesional approach ..."

About: Furness General Hospital

The absolute profesional approach by the staff involved. For a person of my age (60) who has not been in hospital in his life but has read many negative reports in the press about hospitals in general i was to say the least a bit nervous. However i need not have woried, from the moment my name was called to the time i walked from the hospital i felt that the staff were concentrating solely on me and that it was important i knew exactly what was going to happen.

Nothing .. there was nothing to improve

People often get tied up with thier own problems and often forget to say thank you, so please thank the staff for me.

Response from Furness General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our services. Staff are made aware of all NHS Choices comments.

If you need any further help or information please call our confidential Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). They can be contacted on 01539 795 497. More information can be found on our website: http://www.uhmb.nhs.uk

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually to improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.