"husbands broken ankle"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

my husband broke his ankle and was flown to paisley royal from mull..he received excellent care and attention in ward 23 and I must thank the staff most sincerely from both of us for all you did to get him seen by physio etc in order for us to get home to mull...

thanks once again

Response from Daniel Quee, Communications Assistant, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear greenlady123,

Many thanks for your message. I’m sure that our colleagues at the Royal Alexandra will be very pleased to hear that their help meant so much to you and your husband and that we were able to work together with them to provide such great patient care. I do hope that his ankle is feeling much better. If there’s anything else that I can help with please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Quee

Communications Assistant

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Dear greenlady123

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback. I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

Once again thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Paul Cannon

Update posted by greenlady123 (a relative)

no probs paul..we received such excellent care from everyone involved including our own doctor nurses,,radiologist,,ambulance crew,fire brigade,helicopter crew and the nurses and doctors in paisley royal..they all do a fantastic job.

Cheers

Response from Viv Hamilton, NHS Highland

Dear greenlady123,

Thank you for taking the time to visit Patient Opinion and share your experience of our services in Argyll. It is very rewarding to hear that the team on Mull and others involved in your husbands care worked well to ensure your experience was a positive one and that you received excellent care. I will ensure the local team are made aware of your valuable feedback on doing a "fab job"

Viv Hamilton Locality Manager