"Car Parking"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I am very annoyed at your new car parking system my daughter had to have a scan and arrived more than 30 minutes early for It my daughter who is only 14 nearly had to have the scan without me this is disgraceful as my daughter is a someone who worry's a lot and luckily I was just in time after I ran to find her. the parking is awful and shouldn't of been changed the amount of people I heard say the parking was awful . Make more places for parking.

Thank you for your feedback about your experience of parking and the stress it caused to yourself and your daughter. I will feedback to our facilities manager and I am happy to arrange for you to speak directly to the manager to see if we can understand the circumstances further.

We have created more car parking capacity for visitors and in general terms we are having fewer concerns raised since the changes we have made. However, we are keen to learn from periods where there is pressure on car parking capacity for the reasons you have outlined.

Thank you again for feeding back. My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net