"consultant surgeon clinc b"

About: Halton Hospital

on having a appointment today with a consultant surgeon. in brief I have had a ongoing condition which for the past twenty years has been an issue and for which I have had surgery for in the past . an told in the past that surgery being the best course of action. but today ive been given antibiotics which I know will not help or work an told to come back in a few weeks . also I was spoke down to and spoken over when I was trying to get my opinion across about the lack of success of antibiotics in the past I found this consultant to be unsympathetic to my problem witch left me very upset and angry as I know it will only get worse as time go's by and I will be left in more pain then am in at the moment . also the prescription given to me was not signed by him so I ended up with no useless antibiotics ether also there was no consideration to if I could take these meds along with the other strong tablets I take each day . I had to wait for months for this appointment .!

Response from Halton Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. Sorry you were disappointed with the outcome of your appointment. Our doctors make decisions based on their expertise and assessment of the symptoms. If you wanted to contact us to discuss your appointment and any problems you felt you had then please contact us via pals@whh.nhs.uk and we can discuss this with you.