"Excellent care in pediatric ward"

About: Worthing Hospital

Myself and my son were transferred from hastings conquest hospital due to there being no beds in the whole of East Sussex for my poorly 10 month old. The care we received at Bluefin childrens ward during our stay was excellent from start to finish. The nursing staff attended to us quickly and made us feel very welcome. We were also impressed with the cleanliness of the ward and the high priority obviously given to keeping the ward clean. All members of staff we encountered on the ward including nurses, doctors, houses keeping and play assistants were so kind and attentive to myself and my son that we found our stay in hospital a more pleasant experience than we could have hoped. Would recommend the pediatric unit without reservation. Thank you for making a stressful situation more bareable. From a very grateful mum.

Response from Worthing Hospital

Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful comments for our staff about your recent visit to us, under what was very stressful and upsetting conditions. We are pleased to hear that you everyone was so kind and attentive towards you and your son. We will pass on your kind feedback to Bluefin Ward who will be delighted.