"Back complaint & sciatica"

About: Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital

Referred for physio & seen every 4 wks. Got a lot worse! Told to do more passive exercises, which was better but still in pain. Physio left having said he had referred me to their MATT team ( musculoskeletal ) but didn't hear anything. Was told it would be 5wks but don't think the referral went in when checked. Waited 8-9 wks! Check ed again with pressure tests and was told that I should have an MRI...about time! Told I would be sent to a private hospital within 2 wks to speed things up as St. Richards was an 8 wk wait for an MRI. Still waiting...I'm a 48yr old full-time worker who is costing the country and my poor employer by not being at work due to the NHS being so bloody slow!

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

I’m sorry to read about this person’s experience of our service, but would like to speak directly with them directly on 01243 623811 to help resolve their concerns.

Pam Margrave, Deputy Head of Rehabilitation and AHP Services

Response from Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital

I’m sorry to read about your experience of our service. And sorry to add to you inconvenience but can I ask you to call Pam Margrave, our Deputy Head of Rehabilitation and AHP Services on 01243 623811, so we can review what’s happened here.