"The Story of me being a patient in LD Lawence Ward"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Respiratory medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Respiratory medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by blessed (as ),
I run a Unit with 12 studio flats for Mental Health Patients. I know expertise and professionalism when I see it. I was admitted to RD Lawrence Ward at Kings College Hospital recently for Asthma. My stay was the best stay and experience I have had in Kings College Hospital for the following reasons:
1. The Nurses are friendly
2. Able to express high expertise
3. Nurses are very professional and show a high level of accountability
4. The Nurse Team show excellent team work
5. Nurse show respect to patients
6. Nurses are very friendly
7. Nurses are very pleasant and caring
8. Nurses are never in a rush
9. Hand over is done very professionally sharing all detail so that patients get the care they need
10. Every Nurse introduces themselves if they are your Nurse for the day or night.
11. RD Lawence ward. I will visit it any time.
Thank you to all the staff team I really appreciate that you don't just do a job but show you care!