"Great service, great people but....."

About: Calderdale Royal Hospital

Have been assessed for Dupytrens contracture. The consultants appointment was good. Choose and book worked well and i changed my appointments easily. I have just had a surgical pre-assessment, which was timely and really clearly explained. Really happy with all aspects of it. My only question would be that I attended a clinic at 18.10 one night. Surgical pre-assessment was not open at this time so i have had a morning off work to do pre assessment. Then because i am going on holiday I can't have it done until June (which is fine) but i will need to do a third visit for an MRSA swab. Ideally, I'd do a consultant appointment, surgical pre-assessment at the same time, with a discussion about dates to reduce my total number of visits pre op from 3 to 1 visit. I hope thats constructive.

Response from Calderdale Royal Hospital

Yes, that is very constructive thank you and we are sorry that you are having to attend several times. We are, however, very grateful to you for providing this insight into your experience which will be fed back to the areas concerned.