"Totally satisfied"

About: Moorfields Eye Hospital (City Road)

Being a foreign visitor with an emergency problem, I was overwhelmed with the speed, courtesy, respect and professionalism of the hospital staff from the moment I arrived until I walked out with my prescription. Hats off the NHS and to Mooresfield Eye Hospital. Even the waiting rooms were properly equipped. Hats off to the you doctor who examined my eye, determining what the problem was (scratched cornea) and giving me a proper treatment to follow. I live in France which also has an excellent health system. The difference between coming into an emergency room in France and that of Great Britain is a night and day experience. The British attend to you immediately getting your forms filled out and determining who to see. I was in and out in four hours in London. I took a friend to an emergency room in a reputable hospital in Paris and stood up (on my feet, yes) nearly seven hours with virtually no one taking charge. Vivre la difference. Again, Bravo NHS and Mooresfield.

Response from Moorfields Eye Hospital (City Road)

Thank you for taking the time to post these positive comments. I have passed them on to our team in A&E. I'm glad you had a good experience with us.