"Dont like Maidstone Hopsital"

About: Maidstone District General Hospital

Maidstone Hospital A&E department is terrible. Basically, I had to wait for over two hours to be seen and during this time I couldn't have strong pain killers for post-op pain. I had to ask several times for pain killers. I was referred to Pembury Hospital for further testing. I had to wait 12 hours for my scan to be done and finally when it was done, the person who was supposed to review it didn't. So I was left without knowing what was really going on because the person who gave the results was not a specialist and couldn't give me the right details. Very unhappy! Maidstone hospital facilities are certainly down hill and needs massive improvement.

Response from Maidstone District General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the service you received at Maidstone Hospital. We were very sorry to learn of your negative experience, which has been passed on to the senior staff within the Acute and Emergency Directorate. If you would like to discuss your visit in more detail, please contact the PALS Team on 01892 632953 or email mtwpals@nhs.net where a member of the team will be happy to help. Kind regards, The PALS Team.