"Falls Therapy Team: Nurse is marvellous, she is a really lovely person"

About: Mount Gould Hospital

After having suffered a fall two months ago my wife has been looked after by Helen Harvey from the Mount Gould Hospital. Helen has been coming to our house to attend to my wife. Helen is marvellous, she is a really lovely person, it is a treat to deal with people like her.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good morning and apologies for the delay in responding to your posting. I have made checks with the team at Plymouth Hospitals Trust and Helen does not work for this organisation. Through this posting I hope that the Patient Opinion team can forward your very positive feedback to Plymouth Community Health.

I hope this is of some help.

Response from Sarah Ashurst, subscriber services manager, Patient Opinion

Hi Fantasm847 (and Mary)

Following on from Mary's investigations and very helpful response, we have now attributed your feedback to Plymouth Community Healthcare and we will email them to let them know. Hopefully they will then be able to make sure Helen sees your wonderful feedback.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for helping us to get it right.

Best wishes,

Response from Wendy Hill, Livewell South West

Dear Fantasm847

Many thanks for your lovely comments, Helen will be delighted to receive your feedback.

I hope your wife is making a good recovery.

Best Wishes to you both