"my experience"

About: Leigh Infirmary

I would like to thank everyone involved in my operation for breast cancer on 16th jan. I was made to feel so comfortable. Special thanks go to my consultant surgeon whose manner is second to none! I went into surgery lifted and calm. A truly amazing surgeon and all roundlovely man! Also to my breast nurse at Thomas Linacre centre, a true angel! A big thank you to all involved. In my treatment. You are worth yôr weight in gold. Shirley Viquerat.

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments regarding your care with Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS Trust. It is lovely to hear such nice remarks about the staff you have encountered during your treatment and care at such a difficult time.

Your posting has been forwarded to the General Manager and Head of Nursing for Surgery, and for Specialist Services, who will share this with all the staff concerned. Once again, thank you, your comments are very much appreciated.