"they need more staff. also more knowledge"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

basically saw my hernia was out didnt push it back in or even attempt to. did not ask how i was feeling with sickness or pain all they did was see my intestines bulging into my testicles and say they would contact my GP. you need more staff too. i refuse to sit there for another 4 hours just for a 3 minute chat with someone who did nothing for me!

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

I am truly sorry you were unhappy with the care provided to you and have fed this back to the relevent team. However I would like to investigate this further please could you contact the Patient and Customer Services Team on 419 5678 so we can obtain some more details and commence an investigation and provde you with specific feedback.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

I am sorry to read your comments about your experience at Stepping Hill. We would welcome the opportunity to investigate further. Please contact the Patient and Customer Services Department on 0161 419 5678 or email PCS@stockport.nhs.uk. Mr Kieren Done Complaints and Customer Services Team Manager