"A&E to EA and Harvey Ward"

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

I was admitted to A&E with a serious liver complaint and carefully monitored throughout the day. I was transferred to Harvey Ward the same evening and stayed on that Ward for the next 10 days. During all this time I received outstanding treatment and care from all the staff, Consultants, nurses, auxiliary's, cleaners and the paper boy with his trolley. I was kept fully and carefully advised regarding my condition enabling me to explain to family about my treatment. A most sincere thank you to all at PAH an outstanding hospital.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Dear J Man, Thank you for you lovely comment about how assured you felt throughout your experience (and your mention of all of the 'caregivers') it is truly gratifying to read how well you were looked after and I will ensure your comments are passed on to all of those you mention in your comment. If you do ever have any concerns, or know someone who has, please do ensure they contact the Patient Experience team on 01279 827084 and we will do everything we can to assist.