"Very happy"

I was in Richardson for nearly six months of 2013. From getting there to leaving I was very well treated. My care by the nursing staff was as good as it gets. The doctors barring two have no bedside manner and had very little feeling toward me. I have to say that the nurse's made up for this, they seem to know which doctors to follow around to then add comfort. The hospital as a whole is second to none. No where is perfect but barring three doctors Richardson would be nearly there.

Response from New Richardson Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Richardson Hospital. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. I have noted your comment about two doctors, which I will ensure this is passed onto the Matron. I wish you well in your recovery. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Richardson hospital. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774