"maternity care for first baby"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

Due to a few complications, I ended up in hospital for 10 days pre and post delivery of my first baby. All the staff on wards 9, 10 and labour ward were brilliant and treated me with extreme dignity, respect and gave me time think about every decision relating to my delivery. With support I was able to give birth how I wanted to, and had a midwife with me for every step of that journey. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the midwives, doctors and other health professionals for the exceptional care, compassion, and kindness they showed me over this difficult and wonderful time. I would thoroughly recommend giving birth at Milton Keynes hospital.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding Marternity Unit at the hospital. It is always very much appreciated by staff when patients and their families take the time to give feedback on their experience and your comments will be shared with all staff involved. Milton Keynes Hospital would like to apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. Thank you.