"Very Modern"

Large building with two surgeries and an emergency dentist. It has a computer system allowing you to check in yourself if there is a queue. The staff are friendly and helpful, as are the midwives who take appointments in the centre. The building looks and feels very sanitary. I haven't yet used the dentist , however I would expect it to be of a very high standard from what I have seen of the rest of the centre so far.

Response from Annie Laverty, Director of Patient Experience, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Charlotte,

Many thanks for your kind feedback about the quality of our environment and how much you appreciated the cleanliness of the clinical areas and warmth and friendliness of our staff.

With best wishes,

Annie

Response from Morpeth NHS Centre - Northumbria Hcft

Dear Charlotte, I am so sorry, I did provide a response to this post a while ago - I don't know why it hasn't been report on this site. Many thanks for your kind feedback about the quality of the environment of care at Morpeth and how much you appreciated the cleanliness of the clinical areas and warmth and friendliness of our staff. We know how important all these things are to our patients and families and it means everything to our teams when they have the opportunity to learn when they have got things exactly right for the people they serve. With best wishes, Annie