"Wexham park hospital"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I have been to wexham for many years frow out my childhood and right up to know . I have to go in every 8 week to MIDU unit the staff they are worked hard and they is now less of them with more patients but thus is just the cut back over all they very good and helpful and I am there for around 4h each time. I have now been going for over 4 years!. I have been in word 24h many times as a child and they were always very nice and very helpful to me. It is too easy to critics wexham but think about it they treat a lot of ppl every day and the cuts being made do not help this some times in an out paths on appointment they us a very long wait. Over all wexham has to be one of the biggest hospital and in my life has been a big big part of my care with out some of they doctore/nurse I would not be hear. So I just what to thanks every one at wexham.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback your lengthy experiences of our hospital. I am pleased to hear how positive your experiences have been and how this has been a big part of your life. We will ensure that your gratitude is shared with the staff, which will undoubtedly be gratefully received.