"Cardiac Care- Cathlab 1 / short stay cardiac ward..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

On 27th Jan my consultant performed ablation/ angioplasty and put 3 stents into the LAD artery. It all went very well. I cannot thank everyone enough for their care and dedication. I was well informed throughout the procedure. All the nursing staff and technicians were very pleasant and could not do enough to put me at ease and help. I would not hesitate to encourage anyone to go to this hospital. I am well on the way to recovery and already have received a follow up appointment with the cardiac rehabilitation unit. My GP has all the information re my medication requirements. Everything is so efficient. Once again to all the cardiac staff thank you are brilliant. Hope you enjoyed the chocolates. The Consultant has a wonderful reassuring manner and I would definitely put my trust in him again although with respect I hope I never need to. I have already recommended him to a friend of mine who has already received his first appointment.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments. All the staff involved in the cardiology team have a passion & commitment to provide high quality care to all patients & it is good to hear that you received this & that you have recommended our services to your friend. I am pleased to hear that your recovery is going well.

Ward Sister Tracey Duke