"Brilliant Paramedic"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

The following feedback was received by South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust via an online Have Your Say survey:

My brother had a heart attack and stroke on Saturday. I would like to thank the Paramedic that first turned up, he was brilliant. I would like to personally thank the young man who first came to our call for help, also would like to thank the rest of the crews that also attended, but my personal thanks for the help that he gave to me at that time.

South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust is very grateful to those who take the time to contact us. All feedback helps us improve the services we offer to our patients and their families.

Unfortunately, we have been unable to identify the members of staff involved in this incident. If you recognise this feeback, and are able to provide the address to which the ambulance attended, please do contact me at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk.

Laura