"I cannot fault my experience"

About: Nevill Hall Hospital / Accident and emergency Nevill Hall Hospital / General Surgery

I was admitted to Nevill Hall through the accident and emergency department. From the beginning of my experience I cannot fault the staff. I was in extreme pain, the staff were absolutely great. I was then taken to ward 2/4 where I was looked after with excellent care before my operation for gallbladder removal. During the operation things were not as straightforward as was first thought. I was under Mr Santos who I must say is not only a wonderful surgeon but a very nice person. I cannot fault my experience at Nevill Hall and thank all staff who were involved in my care.

Response from Julian Hayman, Internal Communications Manager, Communications, Aneurin Bevan Health Board

Hello Cwtch,

Thank you very much for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website about Nevill Hall Hospital Accident and Emergency Department. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your experience and will pass on your comments to the A & E staff in Nevill Hall Hospital.

Many thanks once again for your feedback.