"Update on Lancaster suite Twoc clinic !"

About: Croydon University Hospital

After putting up my shocking review yesterday my faith at last has been restored by one special person . I returned to the Twoc Lancaster suite clinic today and met the most lovely and delightful Nurse,Sadly i didn't catch her name. She apologised for the terrible way i had been treated 2 days before by another staff member and went out of her way to give me care and dignity. She showed me how to self catheterize with careful instructions and made me feel welcome and secure,she was truly wonderful realizing that my confidence had taken a beating due to my ordeal over the last weeks ! People like her are a credit to the NHS and i can't thank her enough !

Response from Croydon University Hospital

Thank you for leaving this follow-up to your original post and we are glad that you had a more positive experience with us on this occasion. If you haven’t seen our previous response to your original post, we will be looking into the issues that you have raised; please contact our PALS team on 020 8401 3627 or talktous@croydonhealth.nhs.uk if you would like us to keep you informed.