"From My Heart!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

By rights, I should not be here to write this review. I had a massive heart attack five days ago. Fortunately, I arrived at William Harvey within the hour and within a further hour the blockage in my heart had been removed, the damage to the artery repaired and the intense pain completely alleviated. The dedication and morale of the staff in this exceptional establishment was awe-inspiring, particularly the nursing staff. On behalf of myself, my wife and my two young children I literally thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing me back from the brink of certain death and giving me the opportunity to see my kids grow up!

Thank you so much for providing such encouraging and inspiring feedback - the team will be delighted. Really glad we were able to help you at such a critical time for you and your family. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

I am so glad that you were able to write the review! Thank you very much for your kind comments. If you would like to contact the Patient Experience Team on 01227 783145 or ekh-tr.patientexperienceteam@nhs.net and provide your details, then we would ensure that the team who treated you is alerted to your message. I hope that you are feeling much better.