"fantastic"

Having never used a hospital service I was very nervous. From the moment I entered I felt properly cared for. The reception was bright and welcoming. I was seen to quickly. I was provided with plenty of information before hand. The staff were kind and thoughtful. The consultant was informative. The tea I had afterwards was great as I got a pot not just a cup and a tasty cheese sandwich. The walk to the theatre was very short. The hospital was small enough that you felt your care was very personalised, which you may not get in a huge hospital. Very satisfied. Only concern the handwriting on the pill packet was a little hard to read.

Response from North Downs Hospital

Thank you for your comments in relation to your recent admission to North Downs. I am really pleased that we met your expectations in relation to your time with us. We do try very hard to ensure that every patient gets a personalised service and is fully informed throughout their time with us, which as you say reassures patients. I have reminded the staff of the importance of clear handwriting on all communication including the medication packets. Many thanks again and i hope you are making a good recovery.