"Excellent service"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I was extremely impressed when I was referred to the east surrey county hospital with a lump in my breast. Every staff member I encountered was friendly, informative and supportive. I was treated as an individual not a nuisance and with great dignity removing any embarassment. The hospital ran on time and explained everything fully.

Response from Eloise Clarke, Communications Manager, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear 'Anonymous'

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment to tell us about your experience - and I'm pleased to hear our service impressed you. If you would like to support our Trust - Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust - we are currently asking patients and local people to sign-up to become a member. Members can choose how involved they want to be - from just receiving the odd newsletter, to being a very active member that is involved in focus groups on matters that interest them. We need 5,500 members to help us better engage with our local community and to secure the future of our Trust and its easy to register - just fill in the quick form on our website at www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk/ft.

I hope the lump in your breast is nothing serious, and I wish you well for the future.

Eloise Clarke