"Excellent hospital"

About: The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)

From the very first person i met on my arrival at the Phillip Newman ward to the last one 3 weeks later upon leaving, the impression was, that this was a very special hospital. All the staff were incredible and helped make the stay as pleasant as possible. Standards of care were excellent, at any hour of the day or night. The doctors and surgeons were among the best i've ever come across and the nurses were very professional too - all staff were. I'd two operations to rid me of a very rare cancer (negative margin) and since leaving and following their sound advice, i'm well on the way to a positive recovery after what must have ben incredible work by the surgery team led by the consultant. Well done to all. I can't thank you enough. I have named all the staff on my FB page lo let my friends and other people know about the incredibly good experience, i had at the RNOH.

Response from The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at the Trust. It is very gratifying to hear that the treatment and care you received from our colleagues was of the high standard that we constantly strive to achieve.