"Treatment of a finger injury by East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust"

About: William Harvey Hospital / Accident and emergency William Harvey Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

Last year I was treated for a dislocated small finger needing a volar plate repair. As part of the process of diagnosing and treating the injury, I was seen by the X-ray and Accident & Emergency Departments at the William Harvey Hospital, Ashford and by the Orthopaedics team, Day Surgery Unit and Physiotherapy team at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, also Physiotherapy at the William Harvey.

At all stages, I was most impressed by the professionalism, dedication and enthusiasm of the clinical, nursing and support staff and by the guidance given for continuing treatment at home.

Thank you so much for taking time to feedback. We are really proud of our staff who always aim to provide excellent care with kindness. I will make sure that staff see your feedback - I am sure it will bring a smile and sense of achievement.