"Pain Management Dept"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I have suffered chronic spinal pain since an industrial accident at work back in 2003. I have been under pain management now since 2005. The staff and doctors are polite and caring and have been a great help to me. Appointments are on time, my evaluations are professionally carried out both my doctor and nurses within the department. My operations have been carried out in very clean environment and surgical staff and doctors courteous throughout my stay in dudley group of hospitals. The pain management department help many patients and they are a credit to the nhs. My quality of life has been increased due to their help, treatments, operations. I know that i will continue to receive this high standard of care, long live the nhs.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you David for taking the time to give us such valuable feedback about the care we have provided over the last few years. We always welcome comments from patients, but it is especially helpful to receive feedback from those who regularly use our services. We are delighted to hear that you have been impressed by the attitudes and professionalism of all the staff you have come into contact with. It is also wonderful to know that we have been able to contribute so positively to your quality of life. We will pass your comments on to the Pain Management department who I’m sure will be very pleased to receive your praise.