"You've cured my Clinical Depression - I am so..."

Well such is the nature of Depression, that you think you are absolutely worthless, but I was treated with dignity and kindess throughout, and rediscovered that I had a value. I went through your system twice as one lot of drugs stopped working but the second time has worked well. There are a lot of different anti-depressant drugs on the market, and sometimes the best isn't chosen initially, but I have the utmost faith in to find the right one - and the rest of the team including one female psychology was absolutely inspirational. In fact i would challenge anyone to remain depressed when one Consultant walks into the room, she points out your faulty thinking. And a further big thank you to the staff on the CBT course. Thats all I can say - they fixed me up twice and they can fix you. You just need to believe in yourself, you can certainly believe in the staff. Absolutely brilliant IMHO.

Response from Prospect Park Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments, it is really good to hear of your posititve experience and that you are feeling better as a result of your treatment. We will ensure your comments get fed back to the appropriate people including psychology and the staff on the CBT course. Thanks very much.