"Eye treatment"

About: Kidderminster Hospital

I was refered to the Kidderminster Eye Unit following a problem with my right eye. I had to book in via the Minor Injury Unit. I arrived at 8. 30am and was able to register straight away and was seen by a senior nurse, Joy, within half an hour. Following this, Joy arranged a consultation with the Doctor in the Eye Unit and even escorted me up there personnally. My problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently and I was assured that my eye problem was not serious. I am delighted to say that I was very impressed with the system and all the staff were very couteous cand attentive. Thank you.

Response from Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the care you received both in the Minor Injury Unit and in the Ophthalmology department at Kidderminster. I am please to hear that the staff were attentive to your needs and also courteous in their manner. It is always morale boosting for staff to receive such comments and I will make sure that all concerned are made aware of your feedback.

Feedback always helps us review our services and improve or change if required ensuring our service’s are ever evolving.

Dawn Robins, Matron