"emergency visit to the Lister"

About: Lister Hospital

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who was involved with my care on the night of New Year Day, the paramedics, the person i spoke to after dialing 111, the nurses and doctors i came in contact with in A and E also the people i never saw but were working towards resolving my problem in the background, i.e blood tests, x rays. I received personalized care and relevant information the whole of my visit. Thank you so much for your care and kindness not only to me but my husband.

Response from Lister Hospital

Many thanks for getting in touch and letting us know how well you felt looked after following your recent trip to the Lister's emergency department. With all the recent national media headlines about stretched A&E services this winter, you could have been forgiven for worrying about how everything would go for you and your husband. But as you found out, we've got a fantastic team at the Lister and we're so pleased to learn that they sorted everything out for you. We'll make sure your kind words make it to the team and in the meantime, we wish you well for the new year.