"Cannot be more pleased!"

I was referred to Abingon hospital by my GP for X-rays following a bike accident. I was seen very promptly by helpful and courteous staff, and was pleasantly surprised to have even had my x-rays reviewed by the time I'd walked the length of the corridor! In total I spent no more than an hour being seen including the time I spent with my GP. I really can't fault this at all. At a time when too often the media will take pot shots at the NHS, and rather unfairly so, I feel it all the more important to give credit where credit is due. This is a brilliant trust that we are incredibly fortunate to have so close. That said, and I mean this with the best intentions, I hope to not require their services for the forseeable future! My thanks again.

Response from John Daniels, Modern Matron & Clinical Development Lead for Urgent Care, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Kickflip,

Thanks for leaving us such a positive comment on NHS choices, I trust you received a response from our PALS team at the time but this has now been passed to me by Patient Opinion as I am the lead for this service.

I'm very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and I will be sure to pass your great comments onto the Abingdon team.

Best wishes,