"My gratitude to the staff at R.B.H. Reading."

About: Royal Berkshire Hospital

I can only describe my experience of the Royal Berkshire Hospital as being pleasant in every respect. I was in the care of the Coronary Care Unit very recently, the ward was clean and pleasant, the Doctors and Nurses were in my opinion faultless, they were caring well beyond the needs of duty, and I will ever be grateful to them for saving my life. I was kept well informed of the procedures they planned, and I felt very privileged that the Pacemaker team came in on a day off to fit my pacemaker. I am most grateful to the whole of the Cardiology department for my continued care, they are a great team. I also have to thank the consultant in the Urology clinic for my treatment for prostate cancer, ongoing for over twenty years, and always with the very best of care, and to the Stroke Unit for my T.I.A. care,in short I am grateful for the care of The R.B.H. it's the best !

Response from Royal Berkshire Hospital

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback. We strive hard to ensure all patients have a good experience and demonstrate the type of teamwork that you have described. We really value you taking time to comment on our service.