About: North Middlesex Hospital

I needed to take my son to North Mid A&E yesterday with a facial injury. Within 3 hours he had seen Triage, a Doctor, had an MMR and X-Ray and seen Doctor again. Now I think that's pretty good for a busy emergency service. The whole experience was efficient and all the staff we met were friendly and helpful and at no time dismissive of our concerns. The Doctor we saw was nothing short of amazing. What an excellent man! He explained everything in detail, he listened to and answered all our questions, he showed us my sons scan and x-ray, and was cheerful but completely professional throughout. The hospital was spotlessly clean with bright and spacious waiting areas. All in all we were taken aback as this was a totally different experience to any I've previously encountered in an A &E Dept. Well done North Middlesex!!

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Response: We are happy to know that your son had a good experience during his visit to A&E. I will share your comments with the team. Please contact me mark.channell@nhs.net ( I am head of A&E services) if you would like to add anything further.