"Superb treatment,care and excellent cardio rehab"

About: Harefield Hospital

From the moment I arrived while suffering a Heart Attack the treatment I received was 2nd to none I was kept informed of what was happening to me and felt very reassured and at ease that I was in the best possible hands and everything was going to be fine.. Once on the ward nothing was too much trouble and although everything is handled in a professional manner there was always a jovial atmosphere and good humour . Once home six weeks of cardio rehab gave a great understanding of what and why had happened to me and how to prevent it happening again,Twice weekly sessions in the hospital gym under superb supervision got me fitter than I've been for years (even took part in the hospital fun run) .

Response from Harefield Hospital

Michael, thanks so much for sharing these comments regarding your treatment and rehab at Harefield Hospital. Our primary angioplasty service has an enviable reputation for having one of the fastest arrival-to-treatment times in the UK (27 mins as oppose to a national average of 42 mins). We always strive to provide excellent follow-up care, and our cardiac rehab programme has enjoyed great success since it began operation in 1991. Staff are always appreciative of positive feedback so we’ll be sure to let them know how much you valued their care and good humour. We look forward to seeing you at the fun run again in 2014!