"Bad Service"

Went for a hearing test having waited 36 days and they were not very helpfull did a quick pure tone test and bone and that was it. then when i was sean by the consultant. But i was to see a woman and it was a man and he wass not bothered about my history of or anythink or allowed a copy of my audiogram. And when i asked to see my audiogram he showed me from a distance and on the side and did not tell me what type of hearing loss i had . So he did not say if i needed hearing aids or not. He said i had hearing loss but was not intrested just to come back in a year so was very disappointed in the service i think i should have had more comprehensive tests done.

Response from Mary Heritage, Assistant Director of Quality , Quality, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust

Response from Coalville Community Hospital

I am so sorry to hear about your experience of using our service. It is now a priority that we understand exactly what happened and are able to learn from you. We need to make any improvements we can to ensure that all of our patients receive a high quality service and that we communicate with you effectively. I would very much value the opportunity to hear from you directly. I hope you feel able to call the patient experience team on 01773 525119 so that we can take the full details of your case and undertake a full investigation. We take your feedback very seriously. Once again I am sorry that your experience of using our services was not positive. Mary Hertitage, Assistant Director/Professional Lead for Allied Health Professionals