"Post angiogram & pressure wire testing"

About: Dorset County Hospital

Had angiogram on 4th November and was told needed pressure wire test.Had Pre assessment and the appointment fixed 8am 10th December.All went well with stents etc. All staff were so helpful and professional.Just felt well cared for and that everyone cared.My recovery was good . I was reassured at every step of the way by the Consultant and each and every member of the team. Great service,thank you and am recoverung very well.

Response from Sarah Silverton, Patient & Public Experience Lead, Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind feedback about the excellent service you received at Dorset County Hospital. I will make sure your comments are passed onto our staff carrying out these procedures. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Yours sincerely

Sarah Silverton

Patient & Public Experience Lead

Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Dorset County Hospital

Thank you for such lovely feedback, I will make sure the Cardiology team hear how much you appreciated the care they showed you whilst in our Hospital. I am very grateful to you for taking the time to write your review and pleased to hear you are recovering well. Best wishes, Alison Tong, Director of Nursing, Dorset County Hospital